careers at the phinery
Interested in joining our growing team? Browse our current openings below.
We are looking for a seasoned interior designer who has a proven track record of leading the design and execution of large scale residential remodels and new construction projects. This position will report directly to the Principal Designer and owner of The Phinery.
Key skills required:
- Profound sense of style and scale
- Resourceful, adaptable and organized
- Skilled in Pages, Sketchup, Numbers/Excel, Microsoft Suite
- At least 3 years experience working for a design/build firm (or relevant experience)
- Portfolio samples of 2D layouts, elevations, and renderings (a plus)
- Portfolio samples of finishes homes + design boards
- Contractor, architectural and/or client references